Wednesday 30 May 2012

Not-so-mini camp

When my sister first asked me if I wanted to try a CISV minicamp ( Camp Kaleidoscope) , I said “sure, why not.” Little did I know that I was part of an amazing experience that I would never forget.


The fun immediately started in the bus on the way to the camp venue. There were many activities in store for us, campers, in the beach resort where it was held. All the games and activities were fun filled, plus I learned a lesson after. I really enjoyed the energizers. But asides from all the planned activities the parts I enjoyed the most were the free times where I met new people and just hung out with them, played cards and swam in the beach. The late night talks with my roommates were also unforgettable memories. CISV really opened my eyes to new ideas and game new insights on different people. This camp also gave me a whole new bunch of friends that I will never forget.


I really hope that more people have a chance to get to join this camp cause it will surely make them grow and be more open.


-   Paulo Deluria
Manila, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment