Wednesday 30 May 2012

Storybook

Lyrics to an Original Composition!
by Isabel Villar
Manila, Philippines



You and me will never have chemistry, maybe just a tragedy, knowing this is killing me.
I, don't know what to say, cause you're to far away
But i want you to stay, cause the pain won't go away.

Cause we're just people in a storybook you took what you wanted.
Now i'm stranded on page 10..when will i reach the end?
all i want is a hand to hold someone to love, no it's never enough.
You're too far away, i'd get on a jetplane to fly to your page

The author, wrote another story when you left the book.
Yeah, i've reached the end but i've lost a friend.
You're not in...any of the pages, all i see are faces, unfamiliar.

(chorus)

Where are you?! I'm here all alone... with no hand to hold..
I've read the end.. It said...
There's a next chapter, and that's where i'll find my happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment